How to play a trumpet in tune by MIKEY
m***@yahoo.com
2007-10-29 14:14:55 UTC
After many of you heard "Jerry's Kids"
www.myspace.com/thetrumpetofthelord
many of you have emailed me asking me "Mikey, just how are you able to
play a trumpet so well in tune?". Well, unlike the cockroaches I am
not jealous of others, I am going to teach all of you how to play a
trumpet perfectly in tune, all for free.

I your KING am not a jealous KING. A good KING only wants for his
people to grow, to be healthy, to get better.

Playing a trumpet in tune is not as hard as you think, besides
learning the mechanics of the horn you have to develop your ear thru
proper music appreciation.

In order to play a trumpet in tune you first must know how to adjust
your trumpet in order to make corrections when you hear that you are
out of tune.

"But MIKEY, how have you developed your ability to hear what is
properly in tune so well?" you might ask.

It is really simple kiddies, I listen every day to the one person who
is always perfectly in tune.

SHIRLEY JONES

http://www.shirleyjones.com/

Only Shirley Jones can you trust to always be in tune.

Listening to Shirley Jones will develop your ability to hear what is
properly in tune like nothing else.

If only you will listen to Shirley Jones sing for two hours each and
every day, you will have perfect pitch.

MIKEY
Jazzycat1
2007-10-29 14:26:03 UTC
Mikey and Shirley are coming out with a new line of moisturizer just
in time for Christmas.
Dr Nomine
2007-10-30 23:20:34 UTC
Post by Jazzycat1
Mikey and Shirley are coming out with a new line of moisturizer just
in time for Christmas.
Can we have a contest to name it?
:-)
Jackie
Sure! You start!
"Moisturize This!"
:-)
Jackie
OK - How about Mikey's Man-Cream!
I think we're on to something.
Jackie
Homo Howdy's Moisturizing Man Mayonnaise.
Now it comes in quarts, like elephants do!

And speaking of Elephants, have you seen the logo for next
year's Republican National Convention? It's amazing that
they could have come up with such a logo! Check it out at
your favorite offical Republican Party web page.

It has a picture of an elephant, in prison stripes, with
a wide stance in Minneapolis, and he's screwing the year
2008. The best comedy writers could not have done better
than the party itself!
Jazzycat1
2007-10-30 23:49:17 UTC
Post by Dr Nomine
Post by Jazzycat1
[...]
than the party itself!- Hide quoted text -
Just too damn funny! Keep it up!
Jeff
2007-10-29 14:27:56 UTC
I thought your sound model was Darlene Edwards.
Robert DeSavage
2007-10-29 16:33:39 UTC
Post by m***@yahoo.com
After many of you heard "Jerry's Kids"
www.myspace.com/thetrumpetofthelord
many of you have emailed me asking me "Mikey, just how are you able to
play a trumpet so well in tune?". Well, unlike the cockroaches I am
not jealous of others, I am going to teach all of you how to play a
trumpet perfectly in tune, all for free.
I your KING am not a jealous KING. A good KING only wants for his
people to grow, to be healthy, to get better.
Playing a trumpet in tune is not as hard as you think, besides
learning the mechanics of the horn you have to develop your ear thru
proper music appreciation.
The true test of good or bad intonation is playing a note or a series
of notes sans vibrato. Play the same selection without it so we can
better give you a fair evaluation. To claim having perfect pitch
goes a bit further than if a player can keep in tune where he / she is
able to hear an automobile multi toned horn or hear a train and
identify the pitches the wheels make on the tracks. If you can do
this, then you have perfect pitch. While most players have relative
pitch, which is something entirely different than perfect pitch, very
few have perfect (or absolute) pitch.

Here's the criteria of both as found on Wikipedia

Generally, absolute pitch implies some or all of the following
abilities:

Identify and name individual pitches (e.g. A, B, C#) played on various
instruments

Name the key of a given piece of tonal music

Identify and name all the tones of a given chord or other tonal mass

Sing a given pitch without an external reference

Name the pitches of common everyday occurrences such as car horns

The term relative pitch may denote:

the distance of a musical note from a set point of reference, e.g.
"three octaves above middle C"

a musician's ability to identify the intervals between given tones,
regardless of their relation to concert pitch (A = 440 Hz)

the skill used by singers to correctly sing a melody, following
musical notation, by pitching each note in the melody according to its
distance from the previous note. Alternatively, the same skill which
allows someone to hear a melody for the first time and name the notes
relative to some known starting pitch.
Robert DeSavage
2007-10-29 16:53:04 UTC
Post by m***@yahoo.com
After many of you heard "Jerry's Kids"
www.myspace.com/thetrumpetofthelord
many of you have emailed me asking me "Mikey, just how are you able to
play a trumpet so well in tune?". Well, unlike the cockroaches I am
not jealous of others, I am going to teach all of you how to play a
trumpet perfectly in tune, all for free.
Mikey - I generally don't like to critique musicians, being that I
have many of my own shortcomings. As I get older, they seem to
multiply like rabbits. As much as it pains me to do so, I will be
honest and say that after listening to Jerry's Kids, you for the most
part are playing flat in relation to the other players on the track.
Even with your use of vibrato, I could instantly tell that you were
not on the button. No offense meant, but of all the arts and sciences,
a musician can not crib and get away with it...especially if a
musician is within earshot. This has nothing whatsoever to do about
being jealous. It's called being honest.
m***@yahoo.com
2007-10-29 17:14:20 UTC
Post by Robert DeSavage
Post by m***@yahoo.com
[...]
Now tell us the TRUTH Robert...

When was the last time that you listened to Shirley Jones?

________________________

Though so.

and then and only then will you know...

that "Jerry's Kids"

www.myspace.com/thetrumpetofthelord

is perfectly in tune.
Robert DeSavage
2007-10-29 19:38:33 UTC
Post by m***@yahoo.com
Post by Robert DeSavage
Post by m***@yahoo.com
[...]
If you say so MICHAEL, it must be so. So I'll toss you a bone and go
about my more pressing matters.

While Shirley Jones is a good vocalist, there are ladies who could rip
her to shreds. Who? How about Ella Fitzgerald, Edie Gourmet, Cleo Lane
or Diane Krall to name but a few? Have you ever listened to these
FINE, FINE, FINE singers? Perhaps you should. You might learn
something that the rest of us have learned when you were still a
tadpole swimming around in the family jewels. Ella was the BEST and
will always be considered by me to be the best.! And Gourmet, Lane,
and Krall are far from being slouches.
Jeff
2007-10-29 18:42:04 UTC
Sarah Vaughan...
Robert DeSavage
2007-10-29 20:01:22 UTC
Yes indeed Jeff. I completely forgot to mention her. My regrets.
m***@yahoo.com
2007-10-29 19:34:38 UTC
Sarah Vaughan...

...was never this good:

m***@yahoo.com
2007-10-30 03:32:25 UTC
Sarah Vaughan...

Does Sarah Vaughn have a star on the Hollywood walk of fame?

Does Sarah have any:

Emmy nominations?

Golden Globe nominations?

TV Land nominations?

I think not.
Robert DeSavage
2007-10-30 06:04:42 UTC
Post by Jeff
Sarah Vaughan...
Does Sarah Vaughn have a star on the Hollywood walk of fame?
Emmy nominations?
Golden Globe nominations?
TV Land nominations?
I think not.
Do any of us Mikey?????? And by the same token, are any of us as
famous and beloved as Sarah who recorded some great things with Diz
and Bird long before we were the diamonds of our respective Daddy's
family jewels and the apple of their eye?

If I were a drinking man though, I wouldn't mind my parents owning a
brewery. But it's not good to envy Shirley because her family owns a
brewery. Envy is destructive as alcohol is, don't you think?

Fine that you IDOLIZE Shirley Jones. But I am puzzled why a man of the
cloth is not abiding by number two of the Ten Commandments of God -
"You shall not make for yourself any idol, nor bow down to it or
worship it." However - "To each his own", "You go to your church and
I'll go to mine", "Opinions are like ass holes...everyone has one",
"I'll take the high road and you take the low road", yada yada yada
yada.
m***@yahoo.com
2007-10-30 18:53:06 UTC
Post by Robert DeSavage
Post by Jeff
Sarah Vaughan...
Does Sarah Vaughn have a star on the Hollywood walk of fame?
Emmy nominations?
Golden Globe nominations?
TV Land nominations?
I think not.
Do any of us Mikey?????? And by the same token, are any of us as
famous and beloved as Sarah who recorded some great things with Diz
and Bird long before we were the diamonds of our respective Daddy's
family jewels and the apple of their eye?
If I were a drinking man though, I wouldn't mind my parents owning a
brewery. But it's not good to envy Shirley because her family owns a
brewery. Envy is destructive as alcohol is, don't you think?
Fine that you IDOLIZE Shirley Jones.
I do not idolise Shirley Jones, I mearly mentioned that she has the
finest intonation that you will ever find.

Post by Robert DeSavage
cloth is not abiding by number two of the Ten Commandments of God -
"You shall not make for yourself any idol, nor bow down to it or
worship it." However - "To each his own", "You go to your church and
I'll go to mine", "Opinions are like ass holes...everyone has one",
"I'll take the high road and you take the low road", yada yada yada
yada.
I do not woeship or bow down to anyone except for JESUS.

Here is an interesting list ( female rnb singers rankings)that I
found :

"
1. Aretha Franklin
2. Dinah Washington
3. Etta James
4. Ruth Brown
5. Mavis Staples
6. Minnie Riperton
7. Big Maybelle
8. Patti LaBelle
9. Darlene Love
10. LaVern Baker
11. Whitney Houston
12. Doris Duke
13. Roberta Flack
14. Mary Wells
15. Tina Turner
16. Gladys Knight
17. Chaka Khan
18. Dionne Warwick
19. Irma Thomas
20. Florence Ballard (Supremes)
21. Patti Austin
22. Little" Esther Phillips
23. Anita Baker
24. Carla Thomas
25. Denise Lasalle
26. Melba Moore
27. Cissy Houston
28. Ronnie Spector (Ronettes)
29. Freda Payne
30. Linda Clifford
31. Dee Dee Sharp
32. Faye Adams
33. Martha Reeves
34. Jean Terrell (Supremes)
35. Nora Hendryx
36. Judy Craig (Chiffons)
37. Vesta Williams
38. Bonnie Pointer (Pointer Sisters)
39. Shirley Ellis
40. Barbara Lynn
41. Millie Jackson
42. Mary Wilson (Supremes)
43. Thelma Houston
44. Nellie Luchter
45. Big Mama Thornton
46. Ann Peebles
47. Donna Summer
48. Julia Lee
49. Toni Braxton
50. Arlene Smith (Chantels)
51. La La Brooks (Crystals)
52. Nancy Wilson
53. Diana Ross
54. Natalie Cole
55. Mary Weiss (Shangri-Las)
56. Deniese Williams
57. June Pointer (Pointer Sisters)
58. Merry Clayton
59. Fontella Bass
60. Mabel John
61. Valerie Simpson (Ashford & Simpson)
62. Betty Everett
63. Kathy Sledge (Sister Sledge)
64. Shirley Brown
65. Ethel "Earl-Jean" McCrea (Cookies)
66. Gladys Horton (Marvelettes)
67. Shirley Alston (Shirelles)
68. Doris Troy
69. Stephanie Mills
70. Maxine Brown
71. Ester Satterfield
72. Yolanda Adams
73. Terry Ellis (En Vogue)
74. Gloria Jones
75. Varetta Dillard
76. Brenda Holloway
77. Kim Weston
78. Carolyn Gill (The Velvelettes)
79. Wanda Young (Marvelettes)
80. Mary J. Blige
81. Phyllis Hyman
82. Brenda Payton (Brenda & Tabulations)
83. Alicia Keys
84. Margie Joseph
85. Wanda Young
86. Lauryn Hill
87. Randy Crawford
88. Candi Staton
89. Sugar Pie DeSanto
90. Judy Clay
91. Martha Wash
92. Ernestine Anderson
93. Deloris Hall
94. Bettye Swann
95. Ann Cole
96. Zola Taylor (Platters)
97. Inez Foxx
98. Justine "Baby" Washington (Hearts)
99. Claudette Ortiz (City High)
100. Bertha Tillman
101. Beyonce Knowles
102. Macy Gray
103. Queen Latifah
104. Tammi Terrell
105. Gloria Gaynor
106. Maxine Jones (En Vogue)
107. Erma Franklin
108. Oleta Adams
109. Ashanti
110. Betty Wright
111. Janet Jackson
112. Marie Adams
113. Cheryl Lynn
114. Little Eva
115. Aaliyah
116. Linda Hopkins
117. Cindy Herron (En Vogue)
118. Mary Russell
119. Neneh Cherry
120. Anita Humes
121. Joan Armatrading
122. Loleatta Holloway
123. Carrie Lucas
124. Maxine Weldon
125. Jody Watley
126. Maxine Nightingale
127. Marilyn McCoo (The Fifth Dimension)
128. Lulu Reed
129. Shirley Goodman (Shirley & Lee)
130. Sade

I particularly like # 'as 16, 54 and 71
Dr Nomine
2007-10-30 11:32:43 UTC
Post by Jeff
Sarah Vaughan...
Does Sarah Vaughn have a star on the Hollywood walk of fame?
YES, she has TWO stars, you ignorant bigot.
Post by Jeff
Emmy nominations?
YES. Even better, Sarah Vaughan WON an Emmy award, you ignorant bigot.
Post by Jeff
Golden Globe nominations?
TV Land nominations?
And who cares? Besides the fake "Dokkktor"?
Post by Jeff
I think not.
Because you're an idiot? Or because you're a pompous
blowhard fundie racist who can't play in tune?

Did Sarah Vaughan win any Grammy awards? YES.

Was Sarah Vaughan white? No. Ding ding ding!
We found the real reason that Howdy doesn't like her.
m***@yahoo.com
2007-10-30 03:20:13 UTC
Post by Jeff
Post by Robert DeSavage
Ella was the BEST and
will always be considered by me to be the best.!
Sarah Vaughan...
Did Sarah Vaughan's parents run a brewery???

I think not.

http://www.nndb.com/people/795/000023726/
m***@yahoo.com
2007-10-30 03:26:49 UTC
On Oct 29, 2:42 pm, Jeff <***@gmail.com> wrote:

Sarah Vaughan...

Did Sarah Vaughn ever win an Academy Award?

I think not.
Colonel Jake
2007-10-30 05:06:20 UTC
Whats wrong King?,
"No more replies?!?!?!..."

COlOnel Jake Enterprises®
Presents
http://www.coloneljake.com/BAM1BAM/DMS07/
m***@yahoo.com
2007-10-29 19:32:21 UTC
Post by Robert DeSavage
Post by m***@yahoo.com
Post by Robert DeSavage
Post by m***@yahoo.com
[...]
good??? just good?
no wonder you think that Jerry's Kids is out of tune Robert,
just admit it, you have not been spending two hours a day listening to
Shirley jones, and as a result you are lacking in enough music
appreciation to properly know what is and is not out of tune

there are ladies who could rip
Post by Robert DeSavage
her to shreds.
no way, Shirley Jones is the best, no lady sings in tune as well as
Shirley Jones

Post by Robert DeSavage
or Diane Krall to name but a few? Have you ever listened to these
FINE, FINE, FINE singers?
Yes but they do not sing in tune as well as Shirley Jones

I know what perfect intonation is, I am the one who listens to Shirley
two hours a day not you Robert

Post by Robert DeSavage
something that the rest of us have learned when you were still a
tadpole swimming around in the family jewels. Ella was the BEST and
will always be considered by me to be the best.! And Gourmet, Lane,
and Krall are far from being slouches.- Hide quoted text -
Shirley Jones is the best

none of those others ever sang with David now did they?

huh huh huh ???
Robert DeSavage
2007-10-29 20:48:43 UTC
Post by m***@yahoo.com
Yes but they do not sing in tune as well as Shirley Jones
I know what perfect intonation is, I am the one who listens to Shirley
two hours a day not you Robert
I don't have to listen to Shirley Jones to know what perfect
intonation is. Suffice to say that after 53 years behind a trumpet and
listening to scads of musicians of all instruments and vocalists,
there's nothing at all wrong with my conception of what perfect
intonation is. You're barking in the wind MICHAEL and being unwise to
talk down to me.
m***@yahoo.com
2007-10-29 20:14:31 UTC
Robert, Sir., respectfully, I am only being COMPLETELY honest with you
all respect and pleasantries oh great experienced trumpet one; as
human beings those without exposure to Shirley only think that they
know what right intonation is vs wrong, but, it is only by listening
to Shirley Jones, the most perfect female singer who has sailed the
high seas to which no greater interpretation of perfect pitch exists
that the flawed mortal man can refrain from being poisoned by his
wrongful interpretations of perfect pitch do to the sinful fallen
condition of mortal finite man. You see, the truth is that you only
think that what is flat is flat, but Shirley, well she is not flat.
Life is pain, anyone who says anything different is just selling
something. Shirley sang with David, and that alone makes her the
greatest female singer to which none greater than can be conceived is
only with that which Shirley sings of, truly true love that mortal
imperfect intonation enters the sweet beauty of perfect intonation.
Death can not stop true love, it can only delay it for a short while,
true love sings in tune from a heart that is true and Shirley sings
from such love.
Robert DeSavage
2007-10-30 03:07:16 UTC
Post by m***@yahoo.com
[...]
Now that you've made yourself more clear, I THINK I see your point.
While I considered the 'clinical' aspect of trumpet playing, the above
concerns the 'emotional' aspect of music in general. Yes? To me, I
wonder how many would listen to Sinatra if he was able to sing The
Summer Wind ala Pavarotti? By the same token, how many would listen to
Pav sing the same song in the manner in which he excels? It's kind of
like a tug of war - 'mechanics' vs 'style' / 'style' vs 'mechanics'.

That is all.
trumpeter1434
2007-10-29 19:14:27 UTC
Post by m***@yahoo.com
Post by Robert DeSavage
Post by m***@yahoo.com
[...]
I played her show. Twenty eight years ago.

Too bad you will never be good enough to do the same...
m***@yahoo.com
2007-10-31 17:27:44 UTC
On Oct 29, 3:14 pm, trumpeter1434 <***@hotmail.com> wrote:

Tim Priddy I put my music out there for the whole world to hear and
they dig it baby?

I ain't heard any trumpet playing from you as good as Jerry Kids is
boat boy.

you know it

I know it

we all know that it is true

so be sure to continue to demonize my trumpet playing with more lies
boat boy, cuz in reality nobody believes you

MIKEY

www.myspace.com/thetrumpetofthelord
Jazzycat1
2007-10-31 18:11:40 UTC
Not true mikey. You suck ass.
trumpeter1434
2007-10-31 18:25:15 UTC
Post by m***@yahoo.com
Tim Priddy I put my music out there for the whole world to hear and
they dig it baby?
I ain't heard any trumpet playing from you as good as Jerry Kids is
boat boy.
you know it
I know it
we all know that it is true
so be sure to continue to demonize my trumpet playing with more lies
boat boy, cuz in reality nobody believes you
MIKEY
www.myspace.com/thetrumpetofthelord
You're just jealous that I was good enough to play Shirley Jones and
that you'll NEVER be. Your also jealous that I am on a beautiful
cruise ship, currently in Bonaire, Netherland Antilles, being paid a
ridiculous amount of money, with plenty of time off to enjoy my
life.

I bet your stuck in that double wide, at present placing the razor
blades in the apples, preparing for another fun-filled Halloween...

Too bad it sucks being YOU.
The Central Scrutinizer
2007-10-31 21:48:49 UTC
Post by trumpeter1434
You're just jealous that I was good enough to play Shirley Jones and
that you'll NEVER be. Your also jealous that I am on a beautiful
cruise ship, currently in Bonaire, Netherland Antilles, being paid a
ridiculous amount of money, with plenty of time off to enjoy my
life.
I bet your stuck in that double wide, at present placing the razor
blades in the apples, preparing for another fun-filled Halloween...
Too bad it sucks being YOU.
In Schmithead's world, truly successful musicians spend
all their time on the internet bragging about how great
they are. Failed musicians are the ones with paying
gigs and can actually make a living with their music.
--
James A. Chappell http://rlrr.drum-corps.net/

"Crime does not pay ... as well as politics."
-- Alfred E. Newman
m***@yahoo.com
2007-11-01 18:09:24 UTC
Post by The Central Scrutinizer
In Schmithead's world, truly successful musicians spend
all their time on the internet bragging about how great
they are. Failed musicians are the ones with paying
gigs and can actually make a living with their music.
Joshua 1:8

Sucsessful musicians get to play what is in their hearts, not jusy
what is on someone elces charts
Marcia
That's in the bible?
Dr Nomine
2007-11-01 22:19:30 UTC
In Howdy Bizarro World, someone who doesn't know what
"playing in tune" means, and can't play in tune, is
"the world's most extreme trumpet player" with excellent
intonation

In Howdy Bizarro World, someone who does know what
"playing in tune" means, and can do it, is a Hillary
lovin' prohomobort.

Howdy Bizarro World. It's "bizarr."
TNKev
2007-11-01 22:48:55 UTC
Post by Dr Nomine
In Howdy Bizarro World, someone who doesn't know what
"playing in tune" means, and can't play in tune, is
"the world's most extreme trumpet player" with excellent
intonation
In Howdy Bizarro World, someone who does know what
"playing in tune" means, and can do it, is a Hillary
lovin' prohomobort.
Howdy Bizarro World. It's "bizarr."
In Howdy "Bizarro World" he can say "I have a magic horn that is worth
$4000.00 and if you come to my house you can buy it!" and people are
supposed to just believe him because he such a grate guy and come to his
trailer.

In Howdy "Bizarro World" he can post a picture of his neighbors bent
horn and some dumb ass is going to pay $2300.00 for it because it is
"really" worth $4000.00
--
TNKev Supreme Pontiff of "the Kult of Kent Wills"

Founder of the "I am not Kent and I am not Roger either Foundation"

Arch Bishop of the "Cult of The One True Roger"
m***@yahoo.com
2007-11-02 00:50:43 UTC
Post by TNKev
Post by Dr Nomine
In Howdy Bizarro World, someone who doesn't know what
"playing in tune" means, and can't play in tune, is
"the world's most extreme trumpet player" with excellent
intonation
In Howdy Bizarro World, someone who does know what
"playing in tune" means, and can do it, is a Hillary
lovin' prohomobort.
Howdy Bizarro World. It's "bizarr."
In Howdy "Bizarro World" he can say "I have a magic horn that is worth
$4000.00 and if you come to my house you can buy it!" and people are
supposed to just believe him because he such a grate guy and come to his
trailer.
Dude get off my back , if you or your special "friend" do not want to
buy the trumpet great, go buy the other one which is even higher
priced
Post by TNKev
In Howdy "Bizarro World" he can post a picture of his neighbors bent
horn and some dumb ass is going to pay $2300.00 for it because it is
"really" worth $4000.00
on ebay anyone takes their chances, my 100 % feedback speaks for
itself
Mikey's Daughter's Bald Vagina's Swollen Labia
I was under the impression that you loved having dudes on your back.
TNKev
2007-11-02 18:55:59 UTC
Post by m***@yahoo.com
Post by TNKev
Post by Dr Nomine
In Howdy Bizarro World, someone who doesn't know what
"playing in tune" means, and can't play in tune, is
"the world's most extreme trumpet player" with excellent
intonation
In Howdy Bizarro World, someone who does know what
"playing in tune" means, and can do it, is a Hillary
lovin' prohomobort.
Howdy Bizarro World. It's "bizarr."
In Howdy "Bizarro World" he can say "I have a magic horn that is worth
$4000.00 and if you come to my house you can buy it!" and people are
supposed to just believe him because he such a grate guy and come to his
trailer.
Dude get off my back ,
I wasn't talking to you Howdy.
Post by m***@yahoo.com
if you or your special "friend"
but I thought *you* were my "special" friend.
Post by m***@yahoo.com
do not want to
buy the trumpet great, go buy the other one which is even higher
priced
why would he do that when he can buy one that's not bent and costs *less* ?
Post by m***@yahoo.com
Post by TNKev
In Howdy "Bizarro World" he can post a picture of his neighbors bent
horn and some dumb ass is going to pay $2300.00 for it because it is
"really" worth $4000.00
on ebay anyone takes their chances, my 100 % feedback speaks for
itself
so can your 100% feedback come up with the money for the "magic" bent horn??

it won't sell, mark my words. your photos suck loud with a slurpy sound!
Post by m***@yahoo.com
Dr Nomine
2007-11-05 23:28:17 UTC
my 100 % feedback speaks for itself
Your ZERO bids for the horn with the shitty pictures
and descriptions copied and pasted from two OTHER,
DIFFERNT horns, speaks for itself. ZERO BIDS! And
you said it was worth twice what you were asking.

I guess nobody trusts you on eBay. Sucks to be you.

m***@yahoo.com
2007-11-01 18:07:57 UTC
Post by trumpeter1434
Post by m***@yahoo.com
Tim Priddy I put my music out there for the whole world to hear and
they dig it baby?
I ain't heard any trumpet playing from you as good as Jerry Kids is
boat boy.
you know it
I know it
we all know that it is true
so be sure to continue to demonize my trumpet playing with more lies
boat boy, cuz in reality nobody believes you
MIKEY
www.myspace.com/thetrumpetofthelord
You're just jealous that I was good enough to play Shirley Jones and
that you'll NEVER be.
never tried to play for shirley

that would be a great gig

but i am currently being looked at to play trumpet for someone who can
sing even better than shirley

Post by trumpeter1434
cruise ship, currently in Bonaire, Netherland Antilles, being paid a
ridiculous amount of money, with plenty of time off to enjoy my
life.
I bet your stuck in that double wide, at present placing the razor
blades in the apples, preparing for another fun-filled Halloween...
hardly
Post by trumpeter1434
Too bad it sucks being YOU.- Hide quoted text -
I like the doublewide

i hate cruise ships

i took one cruise and was sick the entire time

i have more free time than you

i would rather serve God than have a lot of money

i might be poor but I have joy

joy is better than $$$

my life is super great

just glad to be me
the OTHER Mike
2007-11-01 18:36:51 UTC
Post by m***@yahoo.com
but i am currently being looked at to play trumpet for someone who can
sing even better than shirley
Your dog sings THAT well ?
Post by m***@yahoo.com
Your also jealous that I am on a beautiful
Women are beautiful, men are handsom, seems to me there's a hidden
message there Mikey.
Post by m***@yahoo.com
I like the doublewide
Does you wife like you talking about her like that ?
Post by m***@yahoo.com
i hate cruise ships
But I guess you love Ferry boats ?
Post by m***@yahoo.com
i took one cruise and was sick the entire time
But are you not sick all the time ANYWAY ?
Post by m***@yahoo.com
i have more free time than you
Then how come you don't have the time to post more pictures, more
clips , finish the CD ?
Post by m***@yahoo.com
i would rather serve God than have a lot of money
I know what thats like except God makes sure I have enough so that I
don't have to beg.
Post by m***@yahoo.com
i might be poor but I have joy
Does you wife know about this chick named Joy ?
Post by m***@yahoo.com
joy is better than $$$
I bet she is
Post by m***@yahoo.com
my life is super great
No, your life is not. If it was you would not always be whining about
being sick.
Post by m***@yahoo.com
just glad to be me
Just glad not to be you.

May you find Gods true words someday, not those of men who wrote words
to control people.

May God bless you with the strength to practice more
May God bless you with the ability to play in tune.
May God bless you so that you will not be boastfull.
May God bless your family

God Bless you Michael
Mikey's Daughter's Vagina
2007-11-01 18:45:56 UTC
Post by the OTHER Mike
Post by m***@yahoo.com
i might be poor but I have joy
Does you wife know about this chick named Joy ?
Mikey having a -woman- on the side?

I think not.
Mikey's Daughter's Bald Vagina
2007-11-01 22:47:17 UTC
Now you know that's correct. He's quite sick.
Mikey's Daughter's Vagina
2007-11-01 18:42:43 UTC
Post by m***@yahoo.com
Post by trumpeter1434
You're just jealous that I was good enough to play Shirley Jones and
that you'll NEVER be.
never tried to play for shirley
that would be a great gig
Sorry, only trumpet players need apply. That leaves you out.
Post by m***@yahoo.com
I like the doublewide
Are you referring to your britches or your dwelling?
Marcia
You're over-selling it.
Randy Replogle
2007-11-01 19:38:44 UTC
Post by m***@yahoo.com
but i am currently being looked at to play trumpet for someone who can
sing even better than shirley
.....better than Shirley.....yeaaaaahhhh, that's the ticket!
Randy
Dr Nomine
2007-11-01 22:26:30 UTC
In the real world, Sarah Vaughan is one of the most respected
singers, considerd among the greatest voices of the 20th century.
She was a Grammy and Emmy winner with stars on the Hollywood Walk
Of Fame.

In Howdy Bizarro world, Vaughan is not respected, she has no stars
on the Walk, no Grammy, no Emmy, and no respect from Howdy because
the color her skin doesn't match the "moisturizer" stains on his
hood.

2007-11-01 22:45:41 UTC
Surely?
TNKev
2007-11-01 21:13:16 UTC
Post by m***@yahoo.com
Post by trumpeter1434
Too bad it sucks being YOU.- Hide quoted text -
I like the doublewide
I like a 14'x80'
Post by m***@yahoo.com
i hate cruise ships
Hate is a four letter word Mikey,I don't think God likes you to hate.
Post by m***@yahoo.com
i took one cruise and was sick the entire time
how could you tell? aren't you constantly sick?
Post by m***@yahoo.com
i have more free time than you
I don't know about that Mikey it took you 3 weeks to post some photos of
your neighbors bent horn to Ebay.
Post by m***@yahoo.com
i would rather serve God than have a lot of money
so if you serve God you have to be poor? I don't think that's true Mikey.
Post by m***@yahoo.com
i might be poor but I have joy
well Mikey it is one of the cheaper dish washing liquids but it ain't
anything to get all exited about.
Post by m***@yahoo.com
joy is better than $$$
so is a dishwasher.
Post by m***@yahoo.com
my life is super great
if you say that enough one day you might actually believe it.
Post by m***@yahoo.com
just glad to be me
Bent Horn Howdy.

2 days and 21 hrs left Howdy and nobody has bid on your magic bent horn.

I wonder why??

Dr Nomine
2007-11-01 22:17:59 UTC
Post by m***@yahoo.com
I like the doublewide
i hate cruise ships
i took one cruise and was sick the entire time
i have more free time than you
i would rather serve God than have a lot of money
i might be poor but I have joy
Is that new moisturizer?
Post by m***@yahoo.com
joy is better than $$$
my life is super great
just glad to be me
In Howdy Bizarro World, someone whose playing is in demand, who makes
good money playing music, and who has some free time on Caribbean
islands, is a failure.

In Howdy Bizarro World, someone who can only gig when he can afford to
pay (when it's "in the budget"), can't get any paying gigs, is in demand
nowhere, is afraid of ships, and who has plenty of time to sit on his
enormous doublewide ass bragging about how "super great" he is, is a
successful professional.

Howdy Bizarro World. It's "bizarr." It's "super great."
Dr Nomine
2007-10-29 22:55:11 UTC
Post by m***@yahoo.com
After many of you heard "Jerry's Kids"
www.myspace.com/thetrumpetofthelord
many of you have emailed me asking me "Mikey, just how are you able to
play a trumpet so well in tune?".
No, nobody's ever asked you that. Do you mail that
question from one of your sock accounts to another
sock account? Nope, not even YOU ask yourself that
question. But this thread has confirmed one thing:
your claims about your playing are intended as a joke.
They're not funny, but they're not indended to be
factual. They are for comedy purposes only. Too bad
Doctor Demento did not find them funny enough to play
on the air. "Kind of sad, but not really much novelty
content," his email reply said.
Kent Wills
2007-10-31 03:12:12 UTC
As was fortold by the sage, on Mon, 29 Oct 2007 07:14:55 -0700,
Post by m***@yahoo.com
After many of you heard "Jerry's Kids"
www.myspace.com/thetrumpetofthelord
many of you have emailed me asking me "Mikey, just how are you able to
play a trumpet so well in tune?". Well, unlike the cockroaches I am
not jealous of others, I am going to teach all of you how to play a
trumpet perfectly in tune, all for free.
I your KING
And all this time I thought it was Jesus who was King.
I'll take my sharpe to the passages in the Bible where we're
told Jesus is the King, since it MUST have been something some
cockroach added to deflect from YOU being our King.

[...]
--
Kent
Born once - Die twice. Born twice - Die only once. Your choice...
Sig "borrowed" from Joe.
m***@yahoo.com
2007-10-31 02:53:19 UTC
Post by m***@yahoo.com
After many of you heard "Jerry's Kids"
www.myspace.com/thetrumpetofthelord
many of you have emailed me asking me "Mikey, just how are you able to
play a trumpet so well in tune?". Well, unlike the cockroaches I am
not jealous of others, I am going to teach all of you how to play a
trumpet perfectly in tune, all for free.
I your KING
And all this time I thought it was Jesus who was King.
The bible dase not read that way, it reads this way, Jesus is the King
of KINGS

the bible does not teach that Jesus is the only king,

The Bible does teach that Jesus is the king in charge of all other
kings

or, Jesus is the only King who wears a crown upon a crown.

I am not the king of the world, I am the king of RAMD and RMMT
Post by Kent Wills
I'll take my sharpe to the passages in the Bible where we're
told Jesus is the King, since it MUST have been something some
cockroach added to deflect from YOU being our King.
I am the king of RAMD and RMMT

JESUS is the King of kings that is OVER the king of RMMT and RAMD
Jeff
2007-10-31 03:29:30 UTC
Post by m***@yahoo.com
JESUS is the King of kings that is OVER the king of RMMT and RAMD
Not until he posts a FAQ.